Otago Engineering, previously AJ Grant, a Dunedin business with a history of over 65 years, currently owned by brother and sister Andrew and Lauren Callander, are experts in steel engineering, designing, creating and installing a wide range of gates, fences, handrails, balustrades, clotheslines, staircases, playgrounds and more. Predominantly operating around Dunedin, Otago Engineering design and install throughout Otago and our clotheslines, staircases and play gear can be shipped nationwide.
With a passion for design and strong focus on safety and quality, Otago Engineering offers the following products:
- Driveway & Automatic Gates – automatic swinging gates, automatic sliding gates and security gates. Along with wrought iron gates, light tubular steel gates, mid tube and Clydesdale or heavy-duty steel gates.
- Balustrades & Handrails – external balustrades, internal balustrades, galvanised pipe handrails and decorative handrails.
- Commercial & Residential Fences - decorative fences, historical recreations, tubular steel, playground fences, security fences, pool fences, and bollards.
- Fireguards - Fire surrounds fireside utensils, stands, screens and guards.
- Clotheslines - NZ made clotheslines shipped nationwide, Rotary Clotheslines, T Post Clotheslines, L-Shaped or Hockey Stick Post Clotheslines
- Staircases – Interior and exterior staircases & spiral staircases
- Play Gear – Otago Engineering also supply a wide range of play equipment check out our website www.playgear.co.nz